After Jesus was born in Bethlehem, Magi (wise men) traveled from the east to worship the Messiah. They had seen his star in the sky and followed it.
Matthew 2:11 tells us, "On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, FRANKINCENSE, and MYRRH."
In addition to its fame as a Kingly gift in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn FRANKINCENSE in religious ceremonies, while the ancient Egyptians used FRANKINCENSE resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious Essential Oils, FRANKINCENSE has extraordinary health benefits.*
This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of FRANKINCENSE today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections.
• Diffuse during your exercise time to focus your intention for the day.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
• Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
• When traveling somewhere dry, apply FRANKINCENSE to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
• Apply to the bottoms of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
• After a day of outdoor activity, massage FRANKINCENSE into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
WINTER SEASON DIFFUSER BLEND
• 2 drops White Fir
• 1 drop Frankincense
• 1 drop Wild Orange or Tangerine
QUESTION – WHICH FEATURE OR PRACTICAL USE OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND LISTED ABOVE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
[INSERT INFORMATION ON YOUR UPCOMING ESSENTIAL OILS ACADEMY OILS OF THE BIBLE CLASS. IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE SCHEDULED, GET ONE ON THE CALENDAR! AND IF YOU DON’T ALREADY HAVE THE OILS OF THE BIBLE CLASS, CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS NOW: http://www.essential-oils-academy.com/oils-of-the-bible/]