During the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, the thoughts of many people turn to matters of faith. Did you know that ESSENTIAL OILS and the plants that produce them are mentioned over 500 times in the BIBLE?
In the Old Testament, they are referenced in 36 of 39 books, and in the New Testament, in 10 of the 27 books.
The ESSENTIAL OILS found in the BIBLE include CASSIA, CEDARWOOD, FRANKINCENSE, LAVENDER, MYRRH, SANDALWOOD, and SPIKENARD.
The first mention of ESSENTIAL OILS is found in Genesis 37:23–28, where Joseph's brothers sold him to the caravan headed to Egypt. "...Their camels were loaded with spices, balm and MYRRH, and they were on their way to take them down to Egypt..."
And of course, MYRRH is famous as one of the three gifts presented by the Magi to the Christ Child and His family (Matthew 2).
Ancient records show that MYRRH was deemed so precious that at times it was valued at its WEIGHT IN GOLD.
MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits.
MYRRH has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health aid. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies.
This smoky, herbaceous, woody ESSENTIAL OIL has powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat. It is also soothing to the skin—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion—and promotes emotional balance and well-being.
• Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat.
• Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion.
• Promotes emotional balance and well-being.
• Add one to two drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
• Diffuse to help promote awareness and uplift your mood.
• Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Add one to two drops to one-fourth cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.*
• Put one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
• Add one drop to your daily moisturizer to help promote youthful-looking skin.
• Diffuse when tension levels are high.
• Diffuse during the holidays to maintain peaceful feelings throughout your home.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
NOTE: Did you know you can attend an ENTIRE CLASS on the subject of OILS OF THE BIBLE? If you are interested, ask for details.
QUESTION – WHAT BIBLICAL OIL ARE YOU THE MOST EXCITED TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION?