With all the liquid restrictions for AIRLINES, perhaps the easiest ways to take your Essential Oils on your FLIGHT are to put your favorite oils in an Essential Oil inhaler or diffuser necklace.
Remember that any Essential Oils you plan to take with you on your flight must be placed in a quart-sized baggie. If you are needing to take more Essential Oils with you, save room by placing your oils into smaller drams.
You can also put your Essential Oils in your checked bag. Make sure to put them into baggies in case of any leakage.
Also, if you are going to apply your oils to SURVIVE FLYING THE SKIES, try to do so before boarding or in the bathroom. Some people do not like scents in general, and may be offended by the aroma. Consider a diffuser necklace too.
Now that you know how to take them on your flight, what oils can help the most? The top three recommended choices are DIGESTIVE BLEND, FRANKINCENSE, and PEPPERMINT.
PEPPERMINT Essential Oil is helpful for occasional upset stomach that could accompany take off, turbulence, or a rough landing. PEPPERMINT is also helpful for head tension, sore achy muscles, staying alert, pressure, and opening airways, all of which may be important while traveling.
• Promotes digestive health.*
• Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
• Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
• Commonly found in oral health products.
• Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
• Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
• Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
• Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
• Place 1–2 drops in 4 oz. of water and use as a natural mouth rinse.
• Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
• Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense, and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
• Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
• Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
• Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
• Repels bugs naturally.
• Spritz around windows and doors.
• Diffuse during study-time.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
CANDY CANE SUGAR SCRUB
• 1/2 c. white sugar
• 3–4 tbsp. olive oil or almond oil
• 10 drops Peppermint
• 2 drops Ylang Ylang
Combine sugar and oil.
This recipe submitted by LUNK Leader Becca Anglemyer.
QUESTION – WHICH BENEFIT OR USE OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT?